27th March 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is East West institute of technology approved by AICTE to join diploma course?

Whether east west institute of technology, anjani nagar, bangalore is approved by aicte or government bodies for diploma courses in CSE? Can you please give me the information on the same? Where can I get the official answer for this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  2. Which is the best private engineering college in Kolkata? My WBJEE rank is 32932
  3. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  4. List of colleges in Rajasthan for doing M.Sc in medicines?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 1124 PGSET rank in Mechanical branch
  6. Rank of LNCT College, Jabalpur in private colleges of MP?
  7. Which college is a better choice for me to get admission for CSE after scoring a rank of 7460 in PGCET?
  8. Is distance learning Diploma course approved by AICTE?
  9. Can I get government college or good private college after scoring 78 in MPPET?
  10. How much rank is required in MP PET exam to get admission in oriental engineering colleges in Bhopal?
  11. B.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering from any AICTE approved Institute at Siliguri, West Bengal
  12. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I be eligible for government engineering college after scoring 69 in MPPET?
  14. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  15. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  16. Is KC technological institute in West Bengal approved by AICTE?
  17. How may I do B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through correspondence from AICTE approved institute in West Bengal, after completing diploma in Civil engineering from government polytechnic institute? I'm servicing in government sector
  18. List of M.Pharm colleges in AP offering stipend having Pharmacognosy branch?
28th March 2017, 12:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is East West institute of technology approved by AICTE to join diploma course?

Yes, the diploma certificates received from East West Institute of Technology is approved by AICTE and is also recognized by the government of Karnataka. So, there is nothing to worry about the institute is well recognized by government bodies and is valid for all types of government and private jobs.
11th July 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is East West institute of technology approved by AICTE to join diploma course?

Is east west institution of technology(CS branch of B.E) ,magadi road anjanansgar approved by AICTE
11th January 2022, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get the aicte approval certificate of East West Institute of Technology for the year 2012 to 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?