12th May 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

Sir I am a student of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from mits near madanapalli of chitoor dist ap my aim is to do ms I want to know the education opportunities after my diploma
I heard that AIUE is the best course through which we can complete it by 1&1\2years is it best for me I have 90%upto now

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  2. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  6. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  8. What are the educational opportunities after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fees?
  9. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  11. Date of Prasar Bharati exam?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  13. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  17. What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
12th May 2015, 06:06 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

You want to become a MS( Master of Science ).
And now you studying Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
So I will suggest you to go for B.E or B.Tech course after completing your Diploma course and then you can go for master degree.
According to me this will be better for you.
Their are bright features for master degree holder in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
12th May 2015, 09:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

After completion od diploma in Electrical Engineering you can do B.Tech in Electrical Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral Entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
25th March 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma recently. What are the other educational offers related beyond btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?