10th July 2012, 09:53 PM
scolarship

What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?

what can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?
Now I'am joined diploma in electrical and electronics engineering at polytechnic college. I had like to work in famous electrical labs under any talent professor. I know, that need B -tec, how I join B-tec after my diploma?

21st August 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?

sir mai goverment polytechnic se electronics engneering kar raha ho. last year maine 10 pass kiya hai. aap hme ye btayein ki polytechnic karne ke bad kon si acchi job kar sakta ho. aur kitne tak ki salary pa sakta ho. aur hme ye btayein ki main aage kya padahyein kar sakta ho. sir plz reply me fast . my id is mallumallu52@ yahoo.com. and my name is ishu mishra.
28th September 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Now I am doing job after completing diploma in electrical engg. then what can I do for more education ?
26th October 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my diploma in electrical & electronics engineering ,can i apply for mba
22nd January 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

after passing diploma in electrial engineer what courses should i do is the best ?
24th April 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

how can join army job in eee
14th May 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after diploma in electrical except bB.E engg o degree.. r there any other courses aftr Diploma in EE?
15th May 2013, 02:40 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by scolarship View Post
what can I do after my diploma in EE engineering? Now I'am joined diploma in electrical and electronics engineering at polytechnic college. I had like to work in famous electrical labs under any talent professor. I know, that need B -tec, how I join B-tec after my diploma?
Information Regarding the B.Tech course After Diploma.

Nice to see your interest in the B.Tech course. If you are doing diploma course with Electrical & Electronics branch then you can definitely take admission in B.Tech course.

After completing the diploma course you can join the B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. There are many government and private engineering college in India which provide the B.Tech course for the lateral entry examination. You need to appear in the lateral entry exam for admission in direct second year of the B.Tech course.

So, don't worry and prepare well for the upcoming lateral entry examination. I wish you will definitely get success in the upcoming entrance examination. All the Best.
15th May 2013, 04:14 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You should pursue Bachelor of Technology as you are also thinking of doing. It is possible to apply for B.Tech after completing diploma in Engineering.

You can apply for the B.Tech course under the lateral entry scheme. This scheme is valid for either diploma holders or candidates who have completed Bachelor of Science course.

Lateral Entry means that you will get admission into the second year of Bachelor of Technology. If you decides to apply for B.Tech under lateral entry, please choose the same branch which is electrical and electronics engineering. Otherwise you will find it difficult to cope with the course.

Mostly all the colleges in India reserve some seats for the diploma holders to take away under the lateral entry scheme. However this list of colleges do not include Indian Institutes of Technology and National Institutes of Technology.

As fas as these institutes are concerned, there is no provision for lateral entry scheme. Only way to get admission is through entrance exam. ISEET is the entrance exam for admission in these colleges.

However since you should seek admission under lateral entry, these is no point of doing ISEET. You should instead appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET).

To appear you must have 60 percent marks in the diploma course. There are other entrance exams as well for lateral entry admission. Some would accept candidate who has 50 percent in diploma.

There are number of colleges that will offer you direct admission without having to appear for any entrance exam.
15th May 2013, 08:20 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by scolarship View Post
what can I do after my diploma in EE engineering?
Now I'am joined diploma in electrical and electronics engineering at polytechnic college. I had like to work in famous electrical labs under any talent professor. I know, that need B -tec, how I join B-tec after my diploma?
hi!
After passing Diploma in E.E.E you can join any lab and you can work under any professor.

If you to do work in lab then you have to to complete you B.Tech course after diploma.
After B.Tech you have to go for M.Tech course.

After M.Tech you can do work under any professor.

Top Engineering college offering B.Tech course are:-
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
> Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
> Indian Institute of Technology, Khargphur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Varanssi
> National Institute of Technology, Wrangal
> National Institute of Technology, Trichy
> National Institute of Technology, Bhopal

GOOD LUCK!
23rd May 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

shall I do PUC in PCME and take up CET and join in Electrical and electronic engineering?
12th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

can i do the course of electrical machine designing after diploma in E.E. ?
15th June 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

can i do course of electrical machine designing after diploma in ee
5th August 2013, 09:24 AM
somnath tudu

can i change my stream after doing diploma in ee
3rd January 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir.
this is pavankumar
I Complate my diploma in last year but i have intrest in circuit designing how to plz tell me sir or mad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?