14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Bihar DCECE for 23 years old 11th student?

I want to give Bihar DCECE. I am studying in 11th standard. I am 23 years old. Am I eligible? I want to know if I am eligible or not because of my age?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the Polytechnic exam of this year?
  2. How many seats are available in Government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar through DCECE?
  3. Total number of students in DCECE who filled the Bihar Polytechnic form?
  4. List of colleges under DCECE providing Diploma in Instrumentation engineering? Marks required in DCECE to get this branch?
  5. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  6. Can I be eligible for DCECE lateral entry after passing 12th with PCMB and english?
  7. When the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) result will be out? Counselling date and required documents for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How many students would appear in Bihar polytechnic exam?
  10. Scope and importance of DCECE? What is the age limit to appear for DCECE exam? Procedure to apply?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of DCECE?
  12. How many students would appear in Bihar polytechnic exam?
  13. Marks required in DCECE to get ECE branch in top Polytechnic colleges
  14. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of Bihar with 2194 OBC rank and 4549 General rank in DCECE? -- [New]
  15. Details of counselling procedure of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2018?
  16. Should I appear in DCECE to study Diploma in Engineering course after completing 10th BSEB?
  17. Chances to get admission in Diploma course if got 9910 rank in DCECE? Can I appear in 3rd counselling?
  18. Is there any negative marks in DCECE?
9th May 2018, 09:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Bihar DCECE for 23 years old 11th student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Bihar DCECE even if you are 23 years old. The maximum age limit is 30 years for PMD course and 32 years for PM course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to apply for DCECE examination. So, being a 23 years old candidate, you are eligible to apply for Bihar DCECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?