9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for Odisha DET for 21 years old 11th student?

I want to give Odisha DET. I am studying in 11th standard. I am 21 years old. Am I eligible? I want to know if I am eligible or not because of my age?

Related Questions:
16th April 2018, 10:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for Odisha DET for 21 years old 11th student?

After completion of 12th standard in science or any stream with minimum 30% to 35% marks from a recognized board, you will be eligible to apply for Odisha DET. The minimum age to apply for DET is 14 years to 16 years, but the upper age limit is different for different courses. As your age is 21 years now, so you can apply for lateral entry courses or film and television courses.
18th April 2018, 03:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very happy to tell you that definitely you can appear in the Odhisa DET examination at this instant being a class 11th candidate.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th or class 12th examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 35% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the DET examination.
Candidates age must be at least 14 years at the time of examination.
18th April 2018, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in Odisha DET Examination:

Candidates can get admission into several courses in Odisha DET Examination and the basic age criteria required generally varies from course to course.

<> For Admission into 1st Semester of Diploma in Engineering/ Technology:
* Candidates minimum age must be 14 years in order to be eligible except mining and drilling.

<> For Admission into 3rd Semester (lateral entry) Diploma in Engineering and Technology:
* Candidates minimum age must be 14 years and there is no upper age limit applicable to be eligible.

<> For Admission into 1st Semester Diploma Non-Engineering courses:
* Upper age limit is 16 years for CT/MOM and HM courses and 14 years for Beauty Culture course.

<> For Admission into Film and TV Courses:
* Minimum age required is 16 years and maximum age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?