7th December 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 21 years old candidate?

Sir,
I am Roni Basak, my age is 21 years old. Can I appear in JEXPO? Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you in advance.

8th December 2015, 09:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 21 years old candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required for JEXPO Examination:

If your age is 21 or running more than that then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in JEXPO Examination. Candidate must not exceed more than 21 years at the time of Admission. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates. There is an age relaxation of 3 years for SC/ ST Category candidates. You are eligible to appear in JEXPO Examination unless you belong to SC or ST Category. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appear in JEXPO Examination is "10th Class" or Matriculation from a recognized university with Physics, English or Mathematics from a state or central recognized university.
8th December 2015, 10:10 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 21 years old candidate :

Age of candidate must be below 21 years. There is relaxation of 3 years to SC and ST candidates.
So, as per your age you are not eligible for JEXPO.

Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed HSC examination or Madhyamik from any recognised board. There is no minimum percentage criteria.
8th December 2015, 11:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Roni Basak, my age is 21 years old. Can I appear in JEXPO? Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you in advance.
Yes, you can appear for JEXPO exam.

JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

Your age should be below 23 years.

http://webscte.org/home.html
8th December 2015, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry about your age because for JEXPO there is no upper age limit from 2015 session. Previously there was upper age limit which has been waived off from this year.

All you need is class 10th qualification to become eligible for this examination. If you have ITI qualification then you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in 2nd year of the diploma engineering course.
8th December 2015, 06:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

JEXPO stands for Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic. It is an entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) every year for admissions to first year diploma course in Private and Government Polytechnic colleges.

Eligibility Criteria :-
--> You must have passed 10th standard with at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognised board.

--> You must be at least 15 years old to be eligible to appear in JEXPO exam. There is no upper age limit to appear in the exam.

Since, there is no upper age limit to appear in JEXPO examination, being a 21 years old candidate, you can appear in JEXPO examination.
4th March 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I am Prattoy Das. My age is 19 years old.
Can l eligible to appear in JEXPO exam. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?