12th August 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Assam Polytechnic Admission Test for 12th PCM candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am studying in class 12th now with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
I want to give Polytechnic Admission Test of Assam. Please let me know the eligibility criteria for applying? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Polytechnic colleges in Assam? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  2. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
  3. Duration of the course after passing 12th in Nowgong polytechnic, Assam?
  4. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  5. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  6. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?
  7. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?
  10. How can I apply for AIEEE exam after scoring 45.66 in PCM and 49.28 in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  13. Last date of Polytechnic admission test? Where to get the form?
  14. When to get forms for IIT and AIEEE Exams?
  15. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  16. Full details about AIEEA? It's scope in India and Abroad?
  17. Last date of submission of Form A at Assam Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
15th August 2015, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Assam Polytechnic Admission Test for 12th PCM candidate?

You just need 10th pass qualification for any Polytechnic admission test. Most of the 3 years diploma ma course will require matriculation with maths and science subjects from a recognized board of education.

You have got more than the require qualification and that is absolutely fine for you. You can surely appear for it but make sure your age is below 21 years.
15th August 2015, 11:34 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Assam Polytechnic Admission Test for 12th PCM candidate?

Eligibility for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test:

You must be an Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam.

For admission into diploma courses the candidates must pass the H.S.C.L or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with the following marks:

40% marks for General, 35% marks for SC and 33% marks for ST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?