21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Diploma in System and Network Administration for B.Com graduate?

Hello,
I have done B.Com and want to do some Diploma course to enhance my career. Many of my friends suggested me to do DSNA(Diploma in System and Network Administration). I want to know that am I eligible to apply for this course?

22nd June 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Diploma in System and Network Administration for B.Com graduate?

For diploma in system and network administration you can apply for admission only when you belong to IT field. If you haven't studied maths at class 12th level then it will be difficult for you to become eligible for this course.

There are other courses also like diploma engineering in the same field which is available based on class 10th qualification.
22nd June 2016, 11:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Diploma in System and Network Administration for B.Com graduate?

The very basic eligibility criteria in order to opt for DSNA course is that a candidate should have completed his/her 10th from a recognized board having scored a minimum of 50% in it. Therefore, if you do fulfill the eligibility requirement then you are very much eligible for the course. You should opt for it if you want to.
23rd June 2016, 12:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done B.Com and want to do some Diploma course to enhance my career. Many of my friends suggested me to do DSNA(Diploma in System and Network Administration). I want to know that am I eligible to apply for this course?
Those who interested to pursue for Diploma in System and Network Administration must complete their 12th class studies. Those candidate who have completed their ITI course can also eligible to apply. The admission will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
23rd June 2016, 11:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my knowledge is concerned, B.Com candidates are not eligible to do this course. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> B.E (CS/ Electronics/ E&C, Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electrical and Electronics)
(or)
>> B.Tech (Electronics, Electrical, CS, IT, E&C, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronics)
(or)
>> AMIE
(or)
>> MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
(or)
>> M.Sc (Electronics, E&C, IT, CS)
(or)
>> B.Sc (Engg)

>> The minimum percentage required is 60% marks in the qualifying exam in order to be eligible.
23rd June 2016, 03:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to opt Diploma in System and Network Administration, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation from a recognised University with Computer as a subject.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation.
Candidates age must be above 18 years.
24th June 2016, 12:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Yes, B.Com candidates are eligible to do diploma in System and Network Administration.

The minimum educational qualification required for diploma course is 10th standard from a recognized board.

Your age should be in between 16 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?