27th January 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become an Air Hostess for PG Diploma Accounting and Finance student?

Hello everyone, I am doing PG Diploma in Accounting and Finance course. I am interested to become an Air Hostess. So, after this course I am eligible to achieve my dream? Please help me to know about this immediately.

4th February 2019, 11:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Air Hostess for PG Diploma Accounting and Finance student?

You need to have the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to work with an airline:

You should have passed 10+2 examination and have a degree in hospitality or other graduate degree.

You should be in between the age group of 18 - 26 years.

You should have minimum height of 157.5 centimeters with proportionate weight.

You should be unmarried (married are also eligible but it depends on the airline).

A normal vision of 6/6 or 6/24 is required in both the eyes.

You should have mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages as required.

You should be eligible for an Indian passport.

You should be medically fit.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th February 2019 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Remove *
4th February 2019, 03:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Air Hostess for PG Diploma Accounting and Finance student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am doing PG Diploma in Accounting and Finance course. I am interested to become an Air Hostess. So, after this course I am eligible to achieve my dream? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Basic eligibility to become an Air Hostess in India is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent qualification. Aspirants should speak in English fluently and any other foreign languages will be added advantage. Aspirants should hold a valid Indian Passport to become an Air Hostess. Aspirants should be in the age group of 18 to 26 years and should have perfect eyesight to become an Air Hostess. Aspirants should be at least 157 cm in height and weight should be in proportion to height. Applicants should be unmarried and should have sound health conditions to become an Air Hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?