31st December 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?

Hello
I am a 10th passed student
I want to study diploma in Finance and Accountancy
I am right now in class 11.....
Pleas tell me can i eligible on my 10th certificate?
With Regards-
Vijay Sahni

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  2. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Mumbai?
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a job in Railway? I have completed my B.Com and diploma in Accounting and finance
  7. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
  8. Which has better career opportunities between BS(accounting & finance) or BBA?
  9. How can I relate Pastry Management with Accountancy if completed Diploma in Pastry Management & Accountancy?
  10. Is there any PG Diploma courses available in Accounting and Finance to get job in Banking sector for F.Y.B.Com student?
  11. How may I get a job in Railway? I've completed B.Com and diploma in accounting and finance from NIIT(Vasai)
  12. Can I get a job in Accounting field after doing MBA in finance? I have done diploma in Tally
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?
  14. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  15. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?
  16. Should I appear in GMAT to study MBA(Finance/Accounting) in USA?
  17. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  18. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
1st January 2015, 07:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?

To be eligible for "Diploma in Finance and Accounting" course, you must have passed either 12th class or Graduation from a recognized university / institute. You can not study "Diploma in Finance and Accounting" on 10th basis. As you are presently studying 11th class, try to complete 12th class too. After completion of 12th class you will be eligible to do Diploma in Finance & Accounting. And preferred educational qualification is "Any Degree" with any discipline. Diploma in Finance and Accounting is "One Year Diploma Program". Students from arts, Commerce or Science background generally opt to pursue this course. So candidates who obtained any one of the degrees such as B. A, MBA, B.Com generally opt for this Diploma in Finance and Accounting course. So I recommend you to study 12th class, then try to pursue any one of the bachelor degrees mentioned above to pursue Diploma in Finance and Accounting course. After completion of this course, you may find job roles as Accountant, Junior Accountant in private or government organizations, Finance Manager, Executive (Finance), Accounts Manager.
1st January 2015, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in Diploma in Finance and Accounting after 10th, you have to appear for Polytechnic Entrance exam. Hence, apply for any polytechnic entrance exam like JEXPO, JEECUP and perform well in it so that you can get admission in a decent college.

10th is the basic qualification required for admission in a Diploma course, therefore, you are definitely eligible for it. Just make sure that your age is below 21 years. The candidates who belong to reserved category can get age relaxation.
15th February 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i passed my ssc in 2012 n gave my hsc exam from science in which i failed in 3subject then i again gave that 3 subject exam but now i want to do diploma in fianance n accountancy so will i get admission on my ssc marksheet basis n what are the diploma course from commerce field plz plz let me know plz
31st July 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

sir I am b.com graduate and doing m.com final year through correspondence. At present doing pg diploma in finance and accounts in NIIT. my doubt is am I eligible to get job opportunity in this field after completing the course. is there any hindrance comes with my age crieteria. My age is 34 now.
9th February 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm b.a graduate and I'm interested in financial and accounting firm so my doubt is that I'm eligible to do financial and accounting course
28th July 2018, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study diploma in finance and accounting as I have done my 12th class from commerce and doing bcom ? And if I am eligible than what are the colleges should I pursue for?
8th December 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 2nd puc in science stream(PCMB) am eligible to do diploma in finance and management?
24th July 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am a 10th passed student
I want to study diploma in Finance and Accountancy
I am right now in class 11.....
Pleas tell me can i eligible on my 10th certificate?
With Regards-
PALVINDER SINGH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?