11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Dear Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Retail Management from All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to get admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

12th July 2016, 09:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Retail Management from All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to get admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies:

- Candidates appearing in 10th standard board exam or have passed the same are eligible to apply for Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies.

- The candidate need to score at least 50% pf marks at 10th standard.

- The candidate age should be not below 16 years and not more than 22 years at the time of admission.

Contact Information:

All India Institute of Management Studies
Email ID : [email protected]
Address : 55, (Old No: 29), Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram PIN - 600028
13th July 2016, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
The candidates should have passed SSC/ SSLC/ HSC/ Matriculation or Equivalent, Graduates/ Post Graduates/ Diploma Holders/ Engineering Graduates can be admitted to the course. The candidates with no formal education can also be admitted to the diploma course through open education system. There is no upper age limit to study the course. The course is for six months
period.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?