11th July 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get B.Tech admission in Manipal University for a candidate after completion of 2 years Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Hello Everyone,
I am in 3rd semester of my Diploma course Computer Engineering. I just want to know that am I eligible for B.Tech admission in Manipal University after completing my Diploma which is a 2 years course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  2. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  3. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT?
  5. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  6. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  9. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do aeronautics engineering after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  13. Procedure for lateral entry in Manipal University for B.Tech? I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to do B.E in Mechanical engineering from manipal university after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. Can I appear for Bank exams after (Polytechnic) Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in ECE for 12th candidate?
  17. Which is best course to do after completion of ITI IT course from Kerala? -- [New]
  18. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
12th July 2016, 11:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get B.Tech admission in Manipal University for a candidate after completion of 2 years Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am in 3rd semester of my Diploma course Computer Engineering. I just want to know that am I eligible for B.Tech admission in Manipal University after completing my Diploma which is a 2 years course? Please tell me as soon as possible.
After completion of Diploma course, you can do B.Tech degree in Manipal University.

So you can apply for lateral entry exam which is conducted by Manipal University.

The course duration of B.Tech course in Manipal University is 3 years after diploma.
12th July 2016, 11:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get B.Tech admission in Manipal University for a candidate after completion of 2 years Diploma in Computer Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in Manipal University after completion of your 2 years Diploma course in Computer Engineering.

To get admission in B.Tech course in Manipal University, you must have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma course from a recognised board/ institute.

Since, you are pursuing 2nd year of Diploma course, I suggest you to complete your three years Diploma course, so, that you are eligible to get B.Tech (Lateral Entry) admission in Manipal University.
12th July 2016, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for entrance exam (MU-OET) conducted by Manipal University for admission in B.Tech course. Admission will be on the basis of rank in entrance exam.

Seats are allotted based on rank in the entrance test. Seats are limited and you need an excellent rank to get admission at Manipal university.
13th July 2016, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
The candidates who have studied 10+2 or 3 years Diploma in Engineering granted by the Board of Technical Education of a State Government are eligible for the admission to B.Tech Computer Science in Manipal University. Those eligible needed to sit for an entrance examination for the admission to B.Tech Computer Science. So it is not possible to do B.Tech in Computer Science with two years diploma course in Manipal University.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?