12th October 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after passing BSc IT and while working as Administration Assistant

But As Admin Asstt., will not MBA (HR) be more benefit for my future.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after passing BSc IT and while working as Administration Assistant
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  4. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  6. How to do MBA after passing BSc in computers
  7. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  8. After passing BSc CS what should I do? Should I go for engineering in 2nd year or join MBA after BSc?
  9. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  10. Should I go for MBA after passing B.E? I am working in VLSI domain
  11. What is the scope in MBA Hospital Administration after doing BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  12. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  13. Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is more preferable in MBA either Business administration or Management? I'm studying MBA in Business administration
  15. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  16. What can I do after passing BSc mathematics with computer science? Is there any way to do MBA after doing BSc Maths? Which course is recommended in MBA?
  17. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  18. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?

28th August 2013, 12:24 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after passing BSc IT and while working as Administration Assistant

Hi,
MBA Course stands for Master of Business Administration.

You can do MBA Course after Graduation degree Through CAT exam.

Eligibility Criteria to apply for MBA Course:

You must be completed graduation with 50% of marks from Recognized university and If You are belongs to Sc and ST Categories then 5% Relaxation is available. There is no age limit to apply for MBA Course.

If You are having above eligibility criteria then you are allowed to apply for MBA Entrance Exams like CAT or MAT or XAT Entrance Exams.If You get good percentile in the CAT Entrance Exam then You will be having chance to get admission in the top 10 business schools in India.You have to get more than 96 percentile in the CAT Entrance Exam.

Top 10 Business Schools in India:

1. Indian Institute Of Management (IIM)

2. Xaviour Labour Research Institute-Jamshedpur

3. Indian School Of Business-Hyderabad

4. Faculty Management Studies-University of Delhi

5. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute Of Management Studies-Mumbai

6. SP Jain Institute of Management Studies-Mumbai

7. School Of Management-IIT(Mumbai,Delhi,Chennai)

8. Managemnet Development institute (MDI)-Gurgaon

9. Xavior institute Of Management-Bhubaneswar

10. Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management-Pune(SIBM)

All the best...................

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?