2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Cyber Crime Investigation and Computer Forensics Diploma course of Dr. CV Raman University? Course structure of this Diploma course?

I would like to join Diploma course in Cyber Crime Investigation and Computer Forensics of Dr. CV Raman University. Will you please tell me about the eligibility criteria to join this course? And kindly provide me the course structure. Thank you!

27th August 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join Cyber Crime Investigation and Computer Forensics Diploma course of Dr. CV Raman University? Course structure of this Diploma course?

I've finished my Master's in computer science.I would like to read this field. Are you eligible for this?

14th September 2017, 10:38 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Cyber Crime Investigation and Computer Forensics Diploma course of Dr. CV Raman University? Course structure of this Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to join Diploma course in Cyber Crime Investigation and Computer Forensics of Dr. CV Raman University. Will you please tell me about the eligibility criteria to join this course? And kindly provide me the course structure. Thank you!

If you want to do diploma in cyber crime investigation and computer forensic from Dr. C.V Raman University, then you must have to fulfill eligibility criteria mentioned below:-

Eligibility Condition:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course in cyber crime investigation and computer forensic is graduation in science stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in cyber crime investigation and computer forensic is 1 year.

Career Options after Diploma in Cyber Crime investigation and Computer Forensic:-

>> Crime detector.

>> Forensic Psychologist.

>> Coast guard.

>> Custom agent.

>> Secret services.

12th May 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm a b tech engineer in I.t .Can I practice in court for fingers print expert after diploma in this field.

12th December 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.H.M.S ( Bachelor of homoeopathic medicine and surgery) . I want to join pg diploma in cyber crime and computer investigation . Plz tell me the eligibility criteria.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?