16th September 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Cyber crime investigator after Diploma?

respected sir/madam:

My name is salmanshaikh. I am a Diploma student in Karnataka in the Department of Information science -third semester. My aim is to become a cyber crime investigator. Please give the guidance that how can i become a success full cyber crime investigator? I will be thank full to you.

17th September 2015, 02:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Cyber crime investigator after Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam:

My name is salmanshaikh. I am a Diploma student in Karnataka in the Department of Information science -third semester. My aim is to become a cyber crime investigator. Please give the guidance that how can i become a success full cyber crime investigator? I will be thank full to you.
The degree in computer science is the main eligibility apart from your skills in the field. The aspirant must finish the degree and then he can apply for the cyber crime jobs in state government. The notifications will be available in the local newspapers and government website. You have to apply for the one and you must have some idea about cyber laws. The CBI also has a cyber crime department which includes Cyber crime research and development unit, Cyber crime investigation, Cyber forensic laboratory and Network monitoring center. For the job in CBI one has to appear for the Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by the SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?