22nd September 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

Hi i am shruti. I have completed my bhms recently. Now i want to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine. So i want to know can i do diploma in emergency medicine?

1st October 2015, 12:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i am shruti. I have completed my bhms recently. Now i want to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine. So i want to know can i do diploma in emergency medicine?
Yes, you can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BHMS. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/BNYS/BUMS/BPT/BDS/BSMS/B.Sc. Nursing. The course is of one year duration. The selection will be done on the basis of qualifying examination and personal interview. The course is available in

Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Pune
Address: Inside Gate No-3,Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone:020 2565 8012
Official website - www.sihspune.org
29th July 2019, 11:13 AM
padmibhagarima

Default Re: Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

India is the second most populous country in the world.
There is a growing disparity between the numbers of patients per doctor. In such an atmosphere, Emergency Physicians are a growing need and Emergency Medicine is a dynamic upcoming branch.
Emergency Departments (EDs) are being developed by corporate hospitals and are flourishing and hence offering a great scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?