25th January 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?

hello
i want to open a medicine shop.
so i want a diploma in pharmacy in
correspondence as i am in job.
kindly tell me I am eligible?
if yes then please suggest me colleges
in south india
please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence?
  2. Can I do Diploma in Pharmacy by correspondence in order to run a Pharmacy shop?
  3. How to study B.Pharm by correspondence after completing diploma in Pharmacy Technician?
  4. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  5. List of universities offering distance learning program in B.Pharma? I have completed my Diploma in pharmacy technician
  6. List of top colleges in India to join Ph.D course after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  8. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  9. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  10. List of Colleges offering D-Pharmacy in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  12. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  13. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  14. List of the colleges that accept admission after completing B.Pharmacy in india with 58%? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy in correspondence in Hyderabad?
  16. List of various correspondence courses available in India(preferably in Bangalore). I'm pursuing M.Pharmacy
  17. List of the colleges offering D.Pharmacy in correspondence ni maharastra or in Mumbai
  18. Names of the approved colleges in India? I have passing diploma in electrical engineering and want to study B.Tech(Electrical) through correspondence
20th February 2015, 08:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
in south india
please help me.
It's really nice to hear that you are going to open a medicine shop. Since, you are going to own Medical shop, so it is always better to study Diploma in Pharmacy course, regular mode to get more knowledge in Pharmacy field. However, here I am providing eligibility criteria required for Diploma in Pharmacy course.

The candidates who have completed their 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry subjects are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Pharmacy course. The candidate should possess minimum 50% marks in 12th board exam. The selection to the course is offered on the basis of the marks scored in 12th standard.

Sri Ramachandra University
No.1, Ramachandra Nagar
Porur, Chennai - 600 116
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Contact Details: Phone: 044-24768403
Fax: 044-24767008
Web Site: http://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/

Shree Jagadguru Ujjaini Shiddlingeshwara D.ed College
Dharwad
Karnataka
Dharwad, Karnataka

Surreal Education, New Delhi
WA - 86, Ist Floor,
Near Reliance Fresh,
Shakarpur New Delhi - 110092
New Delhi

Mnr Medical College & Hospital
College Campus, Narasapur Bhagyanagar, MNR Nagar, Kukatpally, HYDERABAD - 500072
28th February 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?

if i have done 12th(non med.) from NIOS( National Institute of open schooling) , then am I eligible for D pharm. correspondense
12th June 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do correspondence course in Diploma in pharnacy for opening medicine shop predently i am doing pvt job pleease suggest me name of colleges
in north India.
please suggeest.
M.no 08284076644
Email [email protected]
15th June 2015, 05:29 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
in south india
please help me.
The validity of distance education courses are less and are not taken into consideration for medicine shop licensing. So it is better t take your Diploma in Pharmacy in regular mode completing 3 years of study. Also norms are changing in some states that you require atleast a Bachelors degree in Pharmacy to start the same.
23rd September 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am completed B.A. in distance education.
I have intrested can do D pharmacy in distance course. Am i elgible or not. Plz suggest me any option.
29th January 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.
i am complete 1st year pcmb in 1994 then i join 2nd year after 3months some problems i discontinued my studies.
now i want do d.pharma. suggest me details how to do and college are in banglore
28th April 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am working professional. Having highest degree MBA and 12th with Physics Chemistry and Maths with more then 50% Marks. Sir my question is I want to open retail Medicine shop.Kindly suggest me which course is more relevant in correspondence to get drug license.
16th December 2016, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed msc in psychology. i wanna do D Pharamcy course and can i do in one year time?
2nd January 2017, 04:41 PM
samauden

I don't think it is a good option to study D.Pharmacy course through.in correspondence.As far as i know pharmacy council of India,which is the governing body pharmacy courses does not allow to run courses through correspondence. It is good to write entrance examination for the respective board of the state you are and join a regular course. Once you join regular course,it makes you stand good in the job market than correspondence course.Also, there are many online pharmacy tutors to teach pharmacy subjects. One such e learning pharmacy education is teach global pharma learning app
11th March 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir
I have completed 2 in nios in 2010 can I eligible for d pharmacy in distance e mode
5th May 2017, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed. Part time degree engineering. As I haven't done 12th, is it possible to take admission in diploma in Pharmacy on the basis of my part time engineering
12th May 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I want do the correspondence course in pharmacy for drug licence so please suggest me. Emails.. [email protected]
3rd October 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA, and now I need to do Diploma in Pharmacy for my career growth to start a Medical business. And I did my 12th with Accounts background, Is there any possibilities to Join D.Pharm. Please guide me.
27th December 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm yamini I'm bsc computerscience discontinue Is there any other way to complete my degree please help me yaminiraja816@gmail. com
26th June 2018, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech In IT stream now I want to start a chemist shop. Please suggest some college in Delhi from where I can diploma in pharmacy regular/distance learning tenure of course and fees as well
2nd August 2018, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I finished 3 years diploma in nursing during 94 - 96 and having 18 years of ICU &CCU experience. Now i want to open a medical shop on my name. can I do dpharm in distance education in Chennai?
21st August 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce graduate and 15experiance in pharma industry in sales like medical represtative as well as area manager and working as a regional manager.
I want to do d pharmacy to open a medical shop
Can I do d pharmacy in correspondence
23rd September 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PG in applied microbiology in 2007. Please let me whether I am eligible to do m.pharm now.
3rd August 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I am b tech , now working as a prop. of a retail med shop ,willing to get d pharma for my business from any recognised institute in nearby WB. I have passed HS vocational with PCB.
31st December 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bcom 5years ago. now i am interested in diploma in pharmacy. So can i apply?
26th February 2020, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

HI, i have a b.com degree i interest to study d.pharm in correspondence its eligible or not ....
28th March 2020, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I studied msc botany but interest in open medical shop can I get license?
4th August 2020, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed D.T.ED, And now i need to do diploma in pharmacy for my career growth to start a medical business . and i did my 12th with accounts background .Is there any possibilities to join D.Pharm please guide me.
5th September 2020, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Is dpharm under distance education does not supported by pharmacy council.
22nd November 2020, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi ... I have completed my ug in engineering 4yrs ago ... am I eligible to study d pharm ? Kindly suggest me a d pharm distance education college in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?