19th August 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges

sir,
i have passed diploma in architecture in year-2010 and I want to go for correspondence
b.arch .
Please provide me the list of b.arch. Correspondense colleges.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  2. How can I do diploma after passing B.Tech or B.Arch correspondence
  3. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  4. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  6. SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?
  8. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Mechanical after completing diploma in Architecture?
  11. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Details of the colleges for B.E correspondence? I have passed diploma in electronics
  14. What should I do between B.Arch regular or correspondence
  15. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
  16. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  17. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  18. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?
10th April 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges

iam completed in post diploma in town planning and architecture (one and half year) after completed my diploma in civil engineering (three years) from govt polytechnic bhopal & govt polytechnic harda respectively . total four and half year can i registered in council of architecture or town planning and architecture dept for practicing or what ihave to do. my email id [email protected]
7th November 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges

I have done B. Tech in Urban and Regional Planning from GNDU in year 2000. Now i want to do B Arch from any reputed college or university through distance education.
Please suggest list of colleges.
Thanks
3rd March 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have passed in diploma of interior designing. I want to go for correce[pondense of B. arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?