11th May 2011, 08:18 PM
nairuti patel

List of various correspondence courses available in India(preferably in Bangalore). I'm pursuing M.Pharmacy

i m pursuing my m.pharmacy now, i want to do job and continue my studies after the completion of my master degree. can you please guide me which are the part time or correspondence courses are available in India preferably Bangalore...

Related Questions:
  1. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  2. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  3. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  4. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  6. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  7. Which college is good to take up the admission in Bangalore as in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  10. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List correspondence courses for Physical Education in India?
  12. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  13. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  14. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  15. How to get admission in B.Ed course?
  16. List of diploma courses through correspondence
  17. List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
6th April 2015, 01:44 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of various correspondence courses available in India(preferably in Bangalore). I'm pursuing M.Pharmacy

courses offered by distance education system in India are-

>> B.A. (Bachelor of arts)

>>M.A. (Master of arts)

>>B.tech (Bachelor of technology)

>> M.tech (Master of technology)

>> B.com(Bachelor of commerce)

>> M.com( Master of commerce)

>> BBA(Bachelor of business application)

>> MBA(Master of business application)

>> M.phil(Master of Philosophy)

>> B.ed

>> J.B.T.

>> D.Pharma

>> B.pharma

These are the main courses offered via distance education in India.
6th September 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of various correspondence courses available in India(preferably in Bangalore). I'm pursuing M.Pharmacy

Correspondence courses after 10th in bengalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?