15th February 2012, 10:14 PM
sandiravathi

How to prepare for mechanical engineering subject(Optional)?

sir, im from final year b.tech mechanical engineering, after my ug, i hav planned for IAS preparation, i like to choose mechanical engineering as my optional one,i hav a doubt tat, i hav to prepare for all the subjects, wat i had studied in my ug or i hav to prepare for particular topic in mechnical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CEED and GATE exam? I am doing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  2. How to prepare for GATE after doing mechanical engineering
  3. How to prepare for GATE while in B.E 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What should I prepare for graduate engineer trainee exam of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?
  6. Which books are to be referred to prepare for IES exam for mechanical engineering?
  7. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  8. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I wam going to enter in B.Tech course for mechanical engineering
  9. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for Indian Air Force exam while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? Which books to refer?
  11. How to prepare for PSU after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to prepare for IES exam after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 65% aggregate
  13. How to prepare for AMIE Section-B Examination of Mechanical Branch?
  14. How to prepare for GATE during 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch? Books to be referred?
  15. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  16. How to prepare for GATE from 2nd year of engineering in mechanical branch?
  17. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Best books to prepare for ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2012, 10:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for mechanical engineering subject(Optional)?

The plan for doing IAS after engineering is interesting. IAS preparation is quite a task. The candidate needs to condition themselves and work really hard to crack the exam. Since you are a mechanical student, selecting the same as an optional subject would be a wise choice. You will have to prepare from all papers and not something selective.
28th January 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the name of final year mechanical engineering subject?
17th April 2013, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

please help me M.E student
29th July 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, im from third year mechanical student so how to prepare. The ias exam how many subject iam read
29th July 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam mechanical third year student. So how to prepare. The ias exam how many subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?