16th August 2020, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

19th August 2020, 11:42 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Science is given below-

Candidates should have obtained 40% marks in the qualifying examination. Minimum qualification is 10th.

For admission inquiries you can contact-

Prof. Hemanth, Principal, AIEMS Polytechnic
Ph. No. +91 7411143666
20th August 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Amruta Institute of Engineering and Management Sciences?

Sir please I need to diploma DIM diploma mechanical engineering .i did my interstitial training institute. ITI curious/ Foundry man study 1Year, 2Years training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?