1st February 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Part time B.Tech admission process after Diploma?

Sir /madem
i have passed diploma in ece branch & now iam working job .so please tell me about btech admission procedure for part time after diploma

thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  2. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  3. Admission to B.Tech after completing Diploma 2 yeas ago? Other part-time of distance courses available? Details about IGNOU in Baroda?
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is MCA better than B.Tech?
  6. How to do part time B.Tech in Annamalai University after passing diploma in CSE and while working as Tech Assistant in B.Tech college?
  7. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  9. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  10. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  11. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  12. Can i get admission in part time B.E in MS engineering college, Vodoara? I am doing my diploma in electrical in DLM mode
  13. Which are the part time colleges in Mangalore? I have completed my diploma in Civil Engineering
  14. What should I do to get admission in B.Tech after passing part time diploma?
  15. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  17. Which are the colleges for part time B.Tech in mechanical?
  18. How to get btech admission after diploma in IT?
16th February 2014, 01:34 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Part time B.Tech admission process after Diploma?

Hello Friend !!

Admission Procedure to B.Tech after Diploma:

There is an entrance examination conducted to give admissions into B.Tech course for Diploma Students.

Usually for admission into B.Tech, you have to write the Engineering Entrance Examinations.

Since you are from Diploma Background, you have to write the special entrance exam that is LEET.

LEET -- Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

This an entrance examination for the Diploma Students to recruit them into Engineering Colleges.

Every Engineering College will intake 5 Admission through LEET every year.

Once you clear this examination you are directly placed into the IInd year of B.Tech course.

Examination Pattern :

The test will have 75 multiple choice questions

Duration of the Exam is 90 minutes.

Each question carries one mark.

Also the Negative Marking scheme is applicable in the exam i.e for every wrong answer your marks will be deducted.

B.Tech Part-time :

After clearing this examination, you have to attend the Web Counselling for admission into various colleges.

Based on the merit in the examination and based on your academics, you will get a list of colleges.

This list includes Part Time and Regular Colleges, you can choose any of them and continue.

Good Luck !!
19th December 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

After completing Diploma in computer engineering can possible to do B.tech Mechanical Engineering as part time.?
20th August 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir / madam I am finished in the DEEE as 2018 patch .79 percentage for in my diploma course.what's the procedure to join in b.tech electrical ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?