1st February 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Rules for joining Diploma evening college on the basis of ITI? Colleges near HAL Bangalore?

I am completed my ITI in aug2013. now i m intrest to do diploma in evening college . What r rules and which evening college is best to near HAL

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  2. How to do B.E Electrical in Bangalore evening college?
  3. Which are the diploma colleges which offer direct entry for ITI students?
  4. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  5. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  6. Which are the best evening colleges in Bangalore and what is the fee structure?
  7. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  8. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  9. How to do evening B.E mechanical enginnering in Bangalore?
  10. How to do B.E after diploma in evening or through distance education? Which is the best college? Fee structure in Bangalore?
  11. How to join diploma in Civil after finishing 10th and ITI? Colleges offering evening education in madurai?
  12. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore
  13. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  14. Can I get admission for 2nd year B.Com in any college in Bangalore after passing CPT exam? Coaching center for IPCC and best colleges for B.Com(Evening Course)?
  15. How to do B.E Evening course in Bangalore after completing diploma in Electronics?
  16. Diploma college which offer direct entry for ITI students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of regular evening colleges in Bangalore for doing MCA? Do I need to write CET exam?
  18. Can I study diploma course(Instrumentation) in an evening college at Bangalore
18th May 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules for joining Diploma evening college on the basis of ITI? Colleges near HAL Bangalore?

Sir I am 2015 Iti complete so I am evening diploma college. Plz govt college in Bangalore list send sir
24th August 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules for joining Diploma evening college on the basis of ITI? Colleges near HAL Bangalore?

I am completed diploma in tool and die making. Now i am working as guest lecturer is eligible to study evening engineering clg.
24th October 2018, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I'm harshith I've done my iti fitter in Ramnagar iti college in 2015-17 what are the best way to get my diploma in mechanical by going to evening college need assistance plz reply me
20th August 2020, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir good evening I want to join evening diploma college what are the procedures and can i get admission directly to 2nd year if it is possible ? My ITI percentage is 65 % can I get government seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?