22nd April 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?

Dear Sir,
My sister has completed 10th, she wants to do
Diploma in Agriculture. Can you please reply
the details regarding universities providing this
Diploma course and also there fee cost in Southern India?

24th April 2015, 03:44 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
My sister has completed 10th, she wants to do
Diploma in Agriculture. Can you please reply
the details regarding universities providing this
Diploma course and also there fee cost in Southern India?
Diploma in Agriculture

List of universities which are offering Diploma in Agriculture especially in southern India are as follows:-
  • Acharya N G Ranga University, Hyderabad
  • National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management, Hyderabad - Fee: 20000/-
  • Yashwannt Rao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik. - Fee: 8000/-

There are very limited options if you consider only south India. But if you consider nearby states like karnataka, Maharashtra, Kerala there are few more options so please do intensive research on various colleges and its value before taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?