8th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering from Adesh Institute of Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in ZIST?
  5. Which college can I get for M.Tech after scoring 38.67 in GATE?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  9. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  11. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where to apply for Civil Engineering course if I have scored 61 marks in JEE Main exam?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  16. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  17. Which B.Tech colleges to prefer after scoring 148700 in AIEEE?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
14th February 2019, 01:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?

=> Diploma in Civil Engineering is a Diploma level course. The duration of this course is three years.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance and 10th class percentage marks.

JOB OPPORTUNITY AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE

=> Real Estate Companies

=> Railways

=> Architect Companies

=> Roadways

=> Airports

=> Civil & Interior (Projects)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?