18th March 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

Hi friends, I want to join Sir JC Bose School of Engineering for Diploma in Computer Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

21st March 2019, 12:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

As per my best knowledge I know that Sir JC Bose School of Engineering does not offer Diploma in Computer Engineering. Institute offer Diploma courses in the following specializations:
Diploma in Civil Engineering
And
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Those candidates who have passed class 10/equivalent examination with at least 35% marks in aggregate and 45% marks altogether in Mathematics & Physical Science are eligible to study Diploma Engineering courses in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link:
http://www.skf.edu.in/AdmissionProcedure.aspx
21st March 2019, 10:06 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Sir JC Bose School of Engineering for Diploma in Computer Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.
Sir JC Bose School of Engineering does not offer Diploma in Computer Science course. Sir JC Bose School of Engineering offers only Diploma in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

Eligibility to study the Diploma course at the Sir JC Bose School of Engineering is a pass in Class X (Madhyamik) or equivalent examination with at least 35% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the altogether in Mathematics and Physical Science. Duration of the Diploma course is three years in the Sir JC Bose School of Engineering.

Official website -> http://www.skf.edu.in/AdmissionProcedure.aspx
22nd March 2019, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education and should appear for polytechnic entrance exam of the West Bengal State. Admission will be on the basis merit through the entrance exam.

Just make sure you secure am excellent rank in the entrance exam, so that you can get admission through counselling at your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?