18th March 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Engineering admission in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

I want to do Diploma in Computer Engineering from Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

21st March 2019, 12:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Engineering admission in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Diploma in Computer Engineering is not available in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. Sir JC Bose School of Engineering offers diploma course in 2 streams;
1. Civil Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering

For admission into diploma courses, candidates have to appear in and qualify JEXPO. Candidates who have qualified Madhyamik (Class 10) or equivalent examination with at least 35% (no rounding up) marks in aggregate and 45% marks altogether in Mathematics & Physical Science are eligible for direct admission without appearing in JEXPO.

For details:
http://www.skf.edu.in
23rd March 2019, 01:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Engineering admission in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Computer Engineering from Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Candidates have to appear for the JEXPO entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma engineering courses at the Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. Sir JC Bose School of Engineering does not offer the Diploma in Computer Engineering course. It offers Diploma in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering courses. Duration of the above mentioned courses are 3 years in the Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. There is no upper age limit to study the Diploma courses at the Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?