18th March 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma Computer Engineering seats are available in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering for Diploma in Computer Engineering. I want to study this Diploma in Computer Engineering course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

21st March 2019, 01:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma Computer Engineering seats are available in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

As per my knowledge, Sir JC Bose School of Engineering does not offer Diploma Computer Engineering course. Sir JC Bose School of Engineering offers only 2 streams diploma courses i.e. Civil Engineering & Mechanical Engineering. Duration of diploma courses are 3 years. Candidates who have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with at least 35% marks in aggregate and 45% marks altogether in Mathematics & Physical Science are eligible to study diploma course in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering.

For details:
http://www.skf.edu.in
23rd March 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma Computer Engineering seats are available in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering for Diploma in Computer Engineering. I want to study this Diploma in Computer Engineering course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

Sorry, Sir JC Bose School of Engineering does not offer the Diploma in Computer Engineering course. Sir JC Bose School of Engineering offers the following Diploma courses:

Diploma in Civil Engineering – 60 seats

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 60 seats

Sir JC Bose School of Engineering offers only the above mentioned diploma courses. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?