2nd August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Criminology and Penology from Symbiosis Law College, Pune. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 03:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Criminology and Penology. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test so you should appear in the written examination o study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune.
30th June 2019, 11:56 AM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?

The eligibility to study Diploma in criminology and Penology in symbiosis law College Pune is candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board with minimum percentage is 55%.
The admission is don eon the basis of written entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?