27th November 2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Sree Kavitha Engineering College?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Sree Kavitha Engineering College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

29th November 2021, 08:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Sree Kavitha Engineering College?

Eligibility criteria required to pursue Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Sree Kavitha Engineering college:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Sree Kavitha Engineering college is given below,

Name of the college- Sree Kavitha Engineering college

Name of the course- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering

>> In order to be eligible, candidates must have completed 10th Class from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> You are required to appear and score good Mark's in TS Polycet in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in 10th class is 35% Marks.
30th November 2021, 06:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Sree Kavitha Engineering College?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Sree Kavitha Engineering College are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have Science in 10th or Physics, Chemistry, Maths in 12th.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in aggregate.
Candidate must have to clear entrance exam to get admission.
Any particular age criteria is not required.
30th November 2021, 06:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in Sree Kavitha college:-

Electrical and electronics engineering be on the Science and Technology affiliated to generating distributing consuming animation for the advantage of mankind.

The Student Of the criteria set by JNTUH University of suitable for getting into electrical and electronics engineering department of Sree kavitha Engineering College.

>Applicant must have 45% at plus two level with compulsory subjects PCM
>Applicants must also be an Indian village people to apply
>Age must not exceed 17 years as well.

Lateral entry admission in electrical electronics engineering
Student must have passed 3 years diploma in EEE to be eligible
30th November 2021, 08:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that SreeKavitha Engineering College does not offer Diploma in Engineering degree course in any engineering discipline and therefore there is no question about the eligibility for pursuing the same degree from the same institute.

For details regarding various courses offered by Sree Kavitha Engineering College, you can refer to its official website i.e; www.skec.ac.in.
30th November 2021, 09:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that SreeKavitha Engineering College does not offer Diploma in Engineering degree course in any engineering discipline and therefore there is no question about the eligibility for pursuing the same degree from the same institute.

For details regarding various courses offered by Sree Kavitha Engineering College, you can refer to its official website i.e; www.skec.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?