27th November 2021, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Which exam we have to face for the government diploma college Lectureership?

I the Pratibha studying in m.tech 2nd year I want to do lecturing job in govt diploma college ma having basic knowledge of softwares like solid edge fem and cad and theorie subjects I like most so i want to share my knowledge with students so please tell me which exam should face and elibility please sir

29th November 2021, 02:44 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam we have to face for the government diploma college Lectureership?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called NET (National Eligibility Test) Examination conducted by UGC.And also have to crack this exam.You must have a master's degree with atleast 55%marks from a recogniszed university.
30th November 2021, 08:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam we have to face for the government diploma college Lectureership?

You should appear NET exam which is conducted for lecturer in government colleges.

Eligibility criteria for this exam:-

You must have graduation or post graduation degree in Engineering and Technology.

A Ph.D degree is also required. You must have scored 55% in graduation or post graduation.

There is no age bound for lecturer job.

After appearing NET you can do job as a lecturer in government as well as private college.
30th November 2021, 08:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For becoming a lecturer in government school or college, they are required to appear for CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test or TET Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by states.

Those who have qualified NET or B.ed are also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?