17th July 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?

Hello everyone, I want to join JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati for studying Diploma in Fashion Business Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma Fashion Business Management seats are available in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  4. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  5. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  6. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  7. Scope of studying Diploma in Fashion Business Management?
  8. Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  9. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  10. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best course to do for Diploma Fashion Designer?
  12. Eligibility to get Master of Fashion Management admission in IIFT, Kolar?
  13. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  14. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  15. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  16. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  17. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design admission in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur? -- [New]
  18. Which course to do from NIFT?
19th July 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati for studying Diploma in Fashion Business Management course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Fashion Business Management at JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations from a recognized board. Duration of the course is one year. Interested candidates can apply online for the admission or can contact the JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati for the admission. Candidates can study various subjects like Fashion Merchandising, Entrepreneurship, Understanding and Handling of Clients, Marketing Management, Human Resource Development, Finance Management for Business, etc. in the Diploma in Fashion Business Management course at JD Institute of Fashion Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?