17th July 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma Fashion Business Management seats are available in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati for Diploma in Fashion Business Management course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

Related Questions:
19th July 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma Fashion Business Management seats are available in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati for Diploma in Fashion Business Management course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

There are 25 Diploma in Fashion Business Management seats available in JD Institute of Fashion Technology. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Fashion Business Management course at JD Institute of Fashion Technology. Candidates after completion of the course can work as Fashion buyer, Retail Manager, Business Development Manager, Design Manager, Merchandiser, Marketer, etc. in various fashion and retail houses. The JD Institute of Fashion Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?