17th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Master of Fashion Management admission in IIFT, Kolar?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  3. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  4. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  6. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  7. Details of Campus Placement in IIFT, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management students?
  8. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  9. Course structure of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  10. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar? -- [New]
  11. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  12. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  13. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  14. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  15. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  16. Is this possible to do Post Graduation in NIFT after the completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
19th July 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology is a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university. Candidates who are enthusiastic to make a career in the fashion and apparel industry can apply for the admission to study the Master of Fashion Management. Admission to the Master of Fashion Management is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations, online entrance examination and on a first come first serve basis. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
21st July 2018, 03:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?

Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar is as follows:

Candidate must hold undergraduate degree in any discipline from any Institute / University.
Or
Candidates have a undergraduate diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID are also eligible to apply for Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar.

Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in current year are also eligible to apply.

There are no age limit to apply for Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?