31st March 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?

Sir
I have completed my BAMS course,
now I want to do Diploma in Gynaecology
and Obstetrics course. Please tell me
I can do this course?

7th April 2015, 12:16 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?

In order to go for Diploma course in Gynaecology and Obstetrics you need to complete your MBBS degree and than only you can opt for six months diploma course in Gynaecology and Obstetrics and you should have 1 year of experience as a internship. This is the eligibility criteria for doing diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
5th February 2017, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?

Can I do a diploma in gynecology after a certificate in midwifery?
13th March 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I completed BNYS (bachelor of naturopathy and yogic medical science) degree. Am i eligibility for diploma in dgo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?