5th November 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?

hello
is a B.A.M.S. doctor is eligible for
PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
if eligible, which univerisity/college
conduct the enterance exam

Related Questions:
  1. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  2. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  3. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  4. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  5. How to do Gynaec after doing MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
  6. Is there any correspondence course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India
  7. How can I do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obsterics? I've completed BAMS from Goa university
  8. Am I eligible for MD or PhD at one of the Indian universities being an Egyptian Doctor?
  9. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  10. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  11. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student? -- [New]
  12. Any colleges in India providing diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics via distance education?
  13. Date of conduct of the entrance exam of BAMS in Maharashtra? Is there any class in Swargate Pune for the entrance preparation?
  14. Can we do PG diploma in Gynaecology and Obc after completing of BAMS?
  15. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  16. What is the duration of Obstetrics and Gynecology MD course? I am studying MBBS in Russia
  17. Details of colleges for m.sc anatomy in Pondicherry -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges and the way of getting admitted into Doctor of Medicine course(MD)? Entrance exams and their eligibility?
13th June 2017, 11:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?

BAMS doctors are not eligible to apply for PGD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. You need to have MBBS degree to pursue such specialized course in medical field.

On the basis of BAMS, you can only pursue PG in any Ayurveda related course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?