2nd March 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering then am I eligible for any wing of defence? What is the minimum criteria required? Is only diploma course enough or not? Can someone please guide me with the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  9. Procedure to join Defence after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Masters of Social Work course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  14. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What can I do next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering with 80% marks?
  17. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?
6th March 2017, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, there are jobs for diploma holders in defence. You can apply for Army, Air Force as well as Navy jobs. Mostly, diploma in mechanical engineering holders are eligible for technical tradesman jobs.

You can even try for job at Military Engineering Services (MES) as a Junior Engineer. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.
7th March 2017, 09:13 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

The candidate can apply for Military Engineering Services (MES) which recruits for various junior engineer posts. For that you have to visit Indian army official website for new advertisement of job. The candidate must be Indian civilization and the age should be in between 19-23 years for lower posts and for higher post the minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. After passing the MES examination the candidate also have to pass the Physical fitness Test (PFT). The minimum qualification for lower post is the candidate must have completed his matriculation from the recognized board and for the higher post the candidate must have completed his graduation or B.tech.
9th March 2017, 12:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering then am I eligible for any wing of defence? What is the minimum criteria required? Is only diploma course enough or not? Can someone please guide me with the details soon. Thank you!
After completion of diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can join Indian Air Force through Airman in Group X Technical.

Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman in Group X Technical exam.

Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years.
11th March 2017, 08:37 PM
11sathish

How to do MBA after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?