22nd July 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Fisheries Technology course in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur. I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

Related Questions:
  1. From where should I study Diploma course in Fisheries?
  2. Is Diploma in Fisheries Technology/Aquaculture available to study in India?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  7. Procedure to do Postgraduate Diploma in Technology Management beneficial for Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh? -- [New]
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Northern India? Eligibility to get admission for 12th Science student?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  12. Should I study B.Sc(Fisheries)? Career opportunities of this course?
  13. Can I study Post Graduation if completed 1 year Diploma in Industrial Aquaculture and Fisheries?
  14. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  15. Does Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur offers job assistance to Fisheries Technology Diploma candidates?
  16. What can I do after completing diploma in fisheries technology? Is there any higher studies in this branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
30th October 2018, 04:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology?

=> Diploma in Fisheries Technology is a diploma type course and the duration of this course is one year.

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Fisheries Technology course candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study Diploma in Fisheries Technology from Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?