4th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  3. How many Diploma in Software Engineering seats are available in NICT Computer Education?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  5. In which field can I get job after Diploma in Computer Software? Whether Diploma in Computer Software can be done after English honours?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Software Engineering/IT) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  9. Software Engineering or Computer Science Engineering, which one has better scope to study in BE? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  10. How to study further in USA after Diploma in Computer Engineering from India?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech(Software Engineering) through lateral entry for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  12. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Should I do Diploma after 10th to study B.Tech in Software Engineering? Can I get job after this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Computer related Diploma courses to become a Software engineer in future?
  15. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
  16. Is Software Engineering stream available in Diploma course for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  18. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Software Engineering to 10th student?
8th June 2018, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education to become eligible for diploma on software engineering. You need to apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your home state.

Admission in you choice of institute will be possible, if you can score decent marks according to the reputation of the college concerned. Seats are allotted through counselling based on your rank.
12th June 2021, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?

It is possible to get job in IT companies after completion of diploma in software engineering in 10th base?
I am discontinued in diploma in computer science it is possible to join diploma in software engineer course in nict computer education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?