2nd August 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc electronics possible after ITI?

I have completed my ITI in electronics and I want to do B.Sc electronics. Is it possible to take admission in B.Sc electronics after ITI or Should I complete intermediate?

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  2. After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?
  3. Can I do engineering in electronics stream after doing ITI with 45%?
  4. How to get ITI electronics job after job?
  5. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  6. Diploma in electronics after ITI in electronics
  7. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  8. How can I apply for PWD License after completing ITI Electronics from Government ITI Jalna? When is the last date for online application?
  9. B.Tech in distance education mode after ITI electronics
  10. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics
  11. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  12. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  13. Am I eligible to do diploma in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics?
  14. How to apply for a post of Jr Instructor in ITI after passing VHSE(MRTV) and BSc electronics? What is the qualification of Jr Instructer
  15. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which streams I can apply for lateral entry after ITI in electronics? -- [New]
  17. Diploma in electronics and mass communication from distance education after ITI from electronics mechanical engineering?
  18. Information about part time ITI in electricals or electronics field? Names of the institutes of part time ITI course?
3rd August 2016, 04:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc electronics possible after ITI?

In order to get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) course, you will have to have completed your Intermediate as it is the minimum eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the course. Therefore, I suggest you to kindly complete your Intermediate first and then opt for the above mentioned course.
1st January 2022, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Sc electronics possible after ITI?

Can we do iti after bsc electronics ? For training purpose.%uD83E%uDD14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?