17th March 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Homeopathy Diploma course for 12th PCB student?

Hello,
I have done 12th class with PCB stream. I want to to join Diploma in Homeopathy course. Please tell me am I eligible or not for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  3. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  6. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  7. What should I study further after completing Homeopathy Diploma course?
  8. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  9. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  10. Can i become a Homeopathy doctor on the basis of Diploma qualification?
  11. How can I study Diploma in Homeopathy to open a clinic being a graduate?
  12. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age?
  13. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  15. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  16. Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  17. How to study B.Pharmacy being a PCB student of WBCHSE?
  18. Can I study Homeopathy Diploma course being a 40 years old Physiotherapy graduate?
19th March 2016, 06:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Homeopathy Diploma course for 12th PCB student?

Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue the course being a PCB student and having completed your 12th standard. You can however very much opt for the course, there is nothing to worry about it.
14th July 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Homeopathy Diploma course for 12th PCB student?

I passed MA(history) 2008, I want to study homeopathic (For commercial medical shopping) . Am I eligible any kinds of course?
20th March 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sonia. I passed bsc in bio in the year 2002. Now I want to study the homeopathy diploma course. Can you tell me am I eligible or not?
26th August 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Whether a graduate in physics, chemistry and mathematics is eligible for diploma in homeopathy?
22nd February 2020, 10:13 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You must join the degree course as you have done your 11 and 12 in science stream
the eligibility for degree in homeopathy is
1) candidate must score at least 50% in 12 in physics, chemistry and biology
2)candidate must apply for the national level entrance exam
3)at the time of admission candidate must be at least of 17 years
The degree course is more in demand than the diploma ,as you have done your 12 standard than you must go for degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?