22nd September 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?

Hi,
I have completed my 12th standard with 86% marks in Science stream. How can I take an admission to the Diploma course in Ayurveda/Homeopathy/General Medicine? Which are the institutions offering this Diploma in Kannur? and what is the fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  4. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study? -- [New]
  6. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  7. List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  9. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  10. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  11. List of coaching classes with Fee expenses for preparation of Indian Police Service exam in Karnataka?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Medicine if secured 50% in 10th?
  15. Fee expenses to study B.Sc(Optometry) in Kerala University for 12th Science student?
  16. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  17. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  18. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
13th April 2023, 04:34 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?

To take admission in a Diploma course in Ayurveda/Homeopathy/General Medicine, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the respective institutions. You may have to appear for an entrance exam or undergo an interview process. It is recommended that you check the admission criteria of the institutions you are interested in.

In Kannur, there are several institutions offering Diploma courses in Ayurveda/Homeopathy/General Medicine. Some of the popular ones include:

1. Kannur Ayurveda College
2. Government Homeopathic Medical College
3. Institute of Alternative Medicine and Research
4. Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital

The fee expenses for these courses may vary depending on the institution and the course you choose. It is advised that you check with the institutions directly for the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?