22nd September 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?

Respected Sir,
I am a 12th student and I want to study Diploma in Physiotherapy. Please tell me about my eligibility to study this Diploma course? Kindly tell me about the colleges in Uttarakhand?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Diploma courses available to study for Physiotherapist?
  2. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  3. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
  4. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to get Lateral Entry B.Tech course being a Electrical Engineering Diploma 3rd year student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  9. Can I do a diploma in Physiotherapy after completion of 12th grade from South Africa?
  10. Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th Science student?
  11. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study Diploma in Physiotherapy if completed 12th Maths?
  13. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Eligibility and list of colleges/institutes for B.Pharma in Uttarakhand?
  15. Eligibility to study MPT for a candidate who is pursuing Bridge course on Physiotherapy Diploma basis?
  16. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?
  17. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  18. Courses available to study for Diploma in Physiotherapy candidate?
28th November 2015, 10:18 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a 12th student and I want to study Diploma in Physiotherapy. Please tell me about my eligibility to study this Diploma course? Kindly tell me about the colleges in Uttarakhand?
If you completed 12th standard in Science stream Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject, then definitely you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Physiotherapy Diploma. Diploma in Physiotherapy is suitable for the candidates who are interested in Medical field. By doing a Diploma Physiotherapy course, the candidate develops Problem solving skill and Technical Skill etc.

Eligibility Criteria:

- All students who have passed Plus two or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology are eligible to apply for Diploma in Physiotherapy.

- Students belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the qualifying examination are eligible.

- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.

- Students in the final year can also eligible to take part in this entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?