16th April 2019, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

20th April 2019, 01:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply directly to the International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune for the admission to study the PG Diploma in Cosmetology. They have to collect the application from the International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune and apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology. Duration of the PG Diploma in Cosmetology course is one year in the International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?