16th April 2019, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Cosmetology course in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

20th April 2019, 10:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune?

The eligibility criteria for PG Diploma in Cosmetology course at International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune is:-

==> Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.

==> Candidates can directly apply to the college for this course.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference it is www.isasbeautyschool.com
20th April 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Cosmetology course in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Cosmetology is a graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university in the International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. Duration of the PG Diploma in Cosmetology course is one year in the International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. Candidates who have an interest in the Cosmetology field can study the PG Diploma in Cosmetology in the International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
21st April 2019, 12:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> PGDC stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology.

=> For the admission of Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology course, the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> Also, you have to appear in the written examination to study PG Diploma in Cosmetology in International School of Aesthetics and Spa, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?