17th November 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PGDCA for B.A. graduate?

hello sir
i am nisha i m b.a. graduate
im student of pbi university
can i join pgdca course????
please reply to me immediately

18th November 2014, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PGDCA for B.A. graduate?

For PGDCA course, you must have studied Maths subject at 10+2 or in the Graduation level. If you don't have this qualification, then it will be very difficult to get admission in a good University because most of the top Universities ask for this eligibility criteria.

Therefore, you can apply for admission if you have any one of the above qualification. Maths is a eseential subject, if you want to study PGDCA. There is percentage criteria also for admission and you must have at least 50% marks in your Graduation. In some top Universities, they ask for 60% marks also for admission in PGDCA.

Admission is mostly based on the entrance examination and you have to perform very well in the entrance exam, then only you can get admission in a top college.
19th November 2014, 06:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

PGDCA stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. The course duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application is One year.

Candidates who have completed Graduation or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university are eligible to pursue PGDCA course. Candidates must have studied Mathematics subject in their 12th standard to be eligible to pursue this course. Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 20 years at the time of admission year to be eligible to get admission in PGDCA course. Since, you are a B.A graduate, you are definitely eligible to pursue this course.
3rd January 2021, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is computer subject is compulsory in BA to take admission in PGDCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?