28th January 2019, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma Architecture course on 10th CBSE basis in Assam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board in Assam. I want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study Diploma course in Architecture anywhere in Assam? Please let me know immediately.

8th March 2019, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma Architecture course on 10th CBSE basis in Assam?

You need to apply for Assam PAT which is conducted for polytechnic diploma courses. Diploma in architecture is also included in the polytechnic entrance exam of the Assam state. You just need to have class 10th qualification from a recognised board.

Also, you should be domicile of the Assam state if you are looking for reservation or government college admission. For outside state domiciled candidates, there are no such benefits available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?