25th August 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in NATA to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis?

Hello,
What are the requirements for admission in Diploma Architecture course after my 10th? I have to give NATA for this? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? Is NATA mandatory to appear?
  2. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  4. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completed 10th? Requirements to get admission?
  5. Which exam is necessary to study B.Arch among NATA and CET?
  6. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  7. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  8. How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  10. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  12. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th NIOS?
  14. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  18. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
8th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NATA to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis?

No, there is no appear in NATA to study Architecture course on 10th basis. NATA is a National Aptitude Test in Architecture which is conducted for admission to first year of Architecture course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear in NATA examination, but only candidates who have qualified NATA examination and who have secured an aggregate of 50% marks in 12th standard with Mathematics as one of the subjects are eligible to get admission in B.Arch course. Since, you are interested to pursue Architecture Diploma course, there is no need for you to appear in NATA examination.
11th September 2015, 02:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NATA to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis?

For only the Diploma course the NATA Examination is not required and you can take admission to the course without the NATA Score.
If you want to go for the 5 years course of B.Arch then the NATA Score is a must to get admission.
So it depends on what you finally want to do. Presently you can pursue the course of Diploma without the NATA score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?