31st December 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?

Hello
I am working in architecture field,
but do this help me for architectural diploma course.
I have only class 10 certificate....
Please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  2. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  3. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  4. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  5. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  6. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  7. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  8. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  9. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  10. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  12. What is NATA entrance exam date? Best 5 Architectural colleges in Coimbatore?
  13. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  14. Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch?
  15. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  16. List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?
  17. Fee structure of Architecture diploma course after 10th?
  18. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
2nd January 2015, 02:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?

Yes, You can study "Diploma in Architecture" on 10th class basis. The duration of Diploma in Architecture in Engineering course is 03 years and this course can be done after successful "completion of 10th class" from a recognized university.

Educational Qualification to do Diploma in Architecture:

The minimum educational qualification required is "Class X" or its equivalent examination and must have secured minimum of 40% in each of the subjects. And to be eligible for this course, you must have studied "English" as one of the subjects in 10th class.

Yes your working experience in Architecture field will help you after completion of 10th class as well as in understanding the concepts of Architecture subjects such as Town Planning, Building Construction, Architectural design. After successful completion of Diploma in Architecture course, you can further pursue B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture), M.Arch in several disciplines.
2nd January 2015, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?

Admission in a Diploma in Architecture is mainly based on 10th standard and you are definitely eligible for it. All you have to do is apply for any Polytechnic entrance exam like JEXPO or any other state level polytechnic entrance and secure a decent rank in it.

If you manage to get a excellent rank in the entrance exam then you will definitely get admission in your choice of college through counselling. Therefore, be prepared for the polytechnic entrance exam because admission in top college is based on the rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?