7th July 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my 10th and now I want to study Diploma in Architecture. Do I need to give any entrance exam? If yes, then how and when do I appear for it? Which are the reputed colleges for D.Arch in Andhra Pradesh? Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges which offer Fisheries Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  6. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  10. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  13. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  15. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in Nursing course in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has completed 10th about 10 years ago?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  17. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  18. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
8th July 2015, 11:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in Diploma in Architecture course. you can appear for this exam, after the completion of your 10th standard. In each and every state, department of Technical education or any university will conduct in the month of April or May. so, you should apply for that exam, by qualifying in that exam, you can get admission in Diploma in Architecture course.

List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh:-

Kamala Nehru Polytechnic For Women
Address: Nampally Exibition Ground, Mukkaram Jahi Road, Abids,, Hyderabad

Sun Institute of Technical Education and Information
AddressNo. 3-11-65, Gokhale Nagar, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?